Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just Dandy

I found this range of fabrics during my online noodlings and it was instant attraction. It was the tiny daisy pattern which drew my eye initially, but then saw the rest of the range and loved them also.

This range is called Just Dandy and is by Josephine Kimberling .. the title also appeals as it reminds me of one of my all time favourite bands.

I decided to try something new and make up some gift sets of five and three at special prices along with my usual single large hair ties. Don't forget that I am always happy to gift wrap and include a notecard when posting directly to your gift recipient, great for last minute gift ideas.

Also note the new super strong large chocolate brown hair ties I'm using on these, which are adult sized and perfect for thicker hair.









and for the Dandy Warhols fans a little Tuesday Tune :)




1 comment: