Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New and Improved

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I've been working on ways to improve my products and have just made a batch of new brooch/necklaces with the fabulous new combined clasps I've finally sourced!!  The covered button is 3.8 cm in size and features both a brooch clip and a bail for wearing as a necklace. . 

The new batch of nine all feature the fabulous amazing and wonderful (can you tell I love it?) Liberty of London quality cotton lawn in amazing modern florals (and one amazing ribbon design) and will come with a fine memory wire choker in either silver or black with the super cool magnetic clasp. 

Without any further ado ...  here they are, you can *click* on the photo to view larger and see the gorgeous detail in the fabric. 




As worn by ... me!

and Asha's duffle coat.



Available in my Etsy store @ only $12 per set. 






No comments:

Post a Comment