Friday, May 27, 2011

Unintentional Planking

Well it's Friday (Friday, Gotta get down on Friday) .. so it's all about relaxing and having a laugh.

Lulu crawled out of bed and up to the kitchen bench yesterday morning still half asleep - she stays up reading furtively often past when the adults are slumbering - and midway through her cereal collapsed onto the stools. Seeing this of course I thought 'Why is she planking?' .. and reached for my iPhone. Lulu why are you planking? What's planking? Oh, don't worry.


OK I cheated a little. I asked her to raise up her arms for the photo, but this is how I actually found her.  Still kind of funny :)








2 comments:

  1. my 5 year old does that too!!
    what is with that??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl. Our little nerd does that too! I love Asha's face.

    ReplyDelete