Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Truth Fairy

This is one of my favourite Tooth Fairy notes EVER. Lulu is six, and cute as a button .. when her front teeth became wobbly at the end of last year I made her vow not to wobble them as I dreaded them falling out and her going through the 'awkward' stage of gaps and sschthhhs and gorey half grown fangs.
Finally her second front tooth fell out a few weeks ago and she bravely brought it in to show me .. 'You're not going to like this mum!' she said with a sly grin as she walked toward me, tiny little peg between her fingers!

She wrote a note and put it under her pillow with the tooth attached. As is our way .. the tooth fairy 'was busy' that night and forgot to swing by, the following night she did in fact 'remember' and we were then able to see the most awesome note that Lulu Plum left for her.


Dear tooth Fairy
My MuMMy wiLL FRick Out!
I Lost my tooth It is my Last frunt

tooth. I bet you 
know how I Lost it?
IT was with the rimot. Love
from Lulu.
I <3 ninja's

Danger do not keep this tooth
Why do you take the teeth?
Answer
here

Then a charming drawing with the message
'from me'
of one stick figure stabbing another stick figure with a huge sword.
The Stick Victim is lying in a pool of blood. 

So there it is. That's my girl. Such a little sweetie huh? Yes she was chewing on the 'remote' when the tooth came out, for those of you who are confuzzled by that bit. 
And here SHE is. Toothless. Dressed and styled by me for a photo for my hair tie business .. 

and then again in her more 'natural state'

as a tiger 

and as BatCat from Charlie and Lola. 



There's only one Lulu Plum I tell ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment