Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two Song Tuesday

Ok I originally wanted to call this post 'I like country AND western' but I didn't want to turn off any potential readers. Country and Western can be seen as dirty words, but not to me, oh no, and not to my friends. We like our men in cowboy shirts, we wear cowboy boots, we love Lucinda Williams and Patsy Cline,  Wilco and Johnny Cash and of course, of COURSE ...


Dolly.

To celebrate Dolly's Australian Tour (to which I have a ticket, Yee-HAW!) I'm getting into the right mood, and have made up a small selection of C&W style hair ties and brooches. They will make it onto the Etsy store later today, and the fabric is from Heather Ross's latest gorgeous collection, Far Far Away 3, Playing with Horses.




Horse Ties are $5 or 3 for $12
Brooches are $7

Another favourite track for you on this beautiful sunny 20 degree (!) Melbourne day, here's Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins, kick up your heels kids!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, I really wanted to visit you at the market but i was most unwell that evening and Mihali I were very disappointed. I hope it was a good one and we will definitely try to catch you at your next market. x

    ReplyDelete