Friday, August 26, 2011

Children at Play

Oh the sweetness of this new range!

Pinwheels and balloons, aqua and pink, floating bunnies .. squee!!




 New SUPER large Hair Ties - BIG 45mm Buttons on super strong snagless chocolate brown elastics!
$7



Medium Pairs in co-ordinating fabrics 
$8






Try a Combo Set - choose your own fabrics
$12



Two Super Large Hair Ties - Special Price
$12

It's party season, that mad rush of birthday parties which start in August and continue through until Christmas, stock up your pressie drawer now!

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS. My sister is shopping in your store as I type :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they!! They make me smile .. !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those fabrics. I have some of the boy version sitting here waiting for me to make a baby quilt.
    Jo, if I sent you some of the girls' summer school uniform fabric could you make some custom ones for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgia yes I'd love to! Will Flickr mail you my address :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Balloon bunny! These feel so fresh and summery..Love them! The pinwheel! xoxo

    ReplyDelete