Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Quickie about Clippies.

I realised it's been a WEEK since I blogged, so I'm going to post a super quickie .. then back later with a proper post. Home with sickies today, middle and small .. big girl off to school on her own (well, it is only across the road) ..

.. this week I've been experimenting with hair clips, I have sold a few through my DP Facebook page (do go and 'Like' if you wish!) and I'm going to trial a few pairs on Etsy. They are hard to make! But I will endeavour! If you like any of my fabrics on Etsy or in my DP Facebook  photo galleries, do not be shy, just ask and I shall make some up for you!

Here are the three pairs I have sitting on my desk, which I'm going to put on Etsy this morning, pretty little pretties that they are, all Liberty of London of course, my true fabric love!! They are medium sized 23mm covered buttons wired to 50mm strong silver hair clips. $8 per pair, free shipping if you enter the code DOLLY at checkout!




Toodle Pip!

1 comment: