Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Happy Day

One of the first blogs I followed was Melissa from  tiny happy.  Firstly I fell in love with her photography, then her baby shoes. Then her zipper purses, then her embroidery, and her beautiful collection of vintage and Scandinavian fabrics .. and now I'm in love with her very own designed fabric.
This is a new and highly successful venture this clever lady has embarked on and I ams SO thrilled to own some pieces of it which fit perfectly onto my buttons .. what a collaboration!




I've always considered myself craft-impaired, so now that I can play alongside clever crafters with my little buttons I feel like less of a faker intruding into the craft community! Please do have a look at Melissa's beautiful blog, those who know me know my affinity with New Zealand, the landscape, the flora and fauna is just magical and reading her blog makes me yearn to return. 

The tiny happy Hair Ties are available in my Etsy store, I hope that you like them as much I as I do. X

1 comment:

  1. oh, thank you jo! i think the hairties are gorgeous- your work is lovely.
    ps hope you get to come back here someday soon...

    ReplyDelete