Monday, April 11, 2011

Neat as a Pin

It's school holidays today, the first day, very cold, we woke up to the first single figure temp of the year, but it's such a beautiful day. Only a top of 17 but it's sunny and light winds, just gorgeous. I took the kids to the awesome Quarries Park in Clifton Hill which is never really crowded, and it's easy to strike up a conversation with a fellow harried parent .. and took some quick snaps of Asha wearing my new brooches.

I've been really struggling with glue. Glue is hard. After months of trial and error I finally found a glue which seems to stick. Tight.
So my brooches, hair pins and magnets can finally hit my Dusty Plum store. I've put up some pairs of brooches just now.




Pretty aren't they? Of course available to purchase here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your shop is cool, what a busy lady you are :) My dolls need really tiny buttons, if you ever make small ones- let me know. The liberty prints are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete