Monday, June 6, 2011

Dinosaur or Dragon?

*click photo to view larger, don't be scared!*

I had to go and check on the Paul and Paula website .. we've been calling it a Dinosaur hoodie but no, it's a Dragon. Either way, cute as a button, suits G to a T and on top of that handmade and designed in Melbourne, yay!

I bought it yesterday at the most gorgeous Pop Up store in Richmond, Mrs Dalloway, there were so many lovely things, I really regret not buying the white jonquils, the room garage was set up absolutely beautifully! Take a look at the photos on the link! My timing was also fabulous as they were just opening a bottle of bubbles, shopping, winter sunshine, lovely people and sparkling wine = happy me!

4 comments:

  1. I'd say dragon, I'm sure they're more colourful than earthy coloured dinosaurs.....ok I'm just making stuff up. Very cute. Kath :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is oe fabulous hoodie ! I need one !!!! ..catherinem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if it's a dinosaur or a dragon (both equally cool!) but it's an insanely awesome hoodie!!! Would its coolness justify my purchasing one a few years in advance? Jen A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen yes you must! They start in a size 12 months!

    ReplyDelete