Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Reunion

Another amazing new range of fabrics newly released for 2012 is the fabulous Reunion by Sweetwater.  Have a look at their blog and beautiful photographs here.

Bunting and chevron are all the rage at the moment and I love the simple pretty way they have been designed in this fabric, soft but strong colours, perfect for autumn here in Australia.

I've made some necklaces in the bunting fabric,



and adult (or child!) large strong elastic hair ties in the gorgeous mini chevron and spot fabrics:





and thus far just one set in the bunting and checks, great for a gift, your child, or yourself!


I have just loaded them up onto my Etsy store (link is just over there to the right on this page!), unfortunately a few of these items are one offs so cannot be repeated (the necklaces) however I will try to get more fabric once it's available locally. 

Enjoy and thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment