Friday, February 10, 2012

It's been a GOOD day!


My darling Kenner Blythe, Cleo, has been visiting the divine Snuffy for some spa treatments this week.
It's lovely to see her bloom - while I've adored her I haven't had the confidence to work on her myself, Snuffy has cleaned her, treated her hair, and fixed her blush.
Result? Heaven on a Stick!
This photo on Snuffy's Flickr page greeted me this evening and made me all wobbly with happiness. 


And LOOK! Below! Another win! My superstar earrings have done it again, with another Etsy front page! They had their fifteen minutes of fame and I had around 1350 views and over 250 favourites (store and item) while it was up .. woot! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh she is such a darling Jo! Love her!!!
    Congrats on the ETSY front page too. AWESOME! Did you happen to notice or was traffic just streaming in so you guessed something was up?
    Kate M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she heavenly? I'm so lucky to have her :)
    Kate the girl who curated the Treasury messaged me on Etsy when she first did it, then messaged me again this morning to say it was front page! As I clicked on it I saw my notifications had a big '50' poking out of the logo which means 50 new favourites .. and it just kept going from there! Not a tonne of sales but enough to give me a boost and lots of favourites so that can really help with traffic over the next few months.
    It only gets better, off for an anniversary night out tomorrow with my husband .. a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete