Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It glows :)

Liberty of London have released their new Art Prints range recently. You could never, not ever accuse them of being boring! Or predictable!

One of the new fabrics is titled Dr Tulloch and to say that I am madly in love with it is an understatement!

The description from the Liberty website is as follows.
"
This digital print was created from a watercolour painting of a chaotic bookcase in the writing room tucked away in the gardens of Glencot House in Somerset. The books were thrown together as if in a textured pile creating an abstract pattern.
"


I have used the fabric in the blue and red colour ways in my Danish style mahogany wooden brooches, I hope that you like them as much as I do! They have a real 'glow' about them and a shimmer with the gold tones, just beautiful.


Isn't it pretty? Almost opalescent!

And I've used the red in some lovely large hair ties. Pretty! 


Enjoy the rest of your week! XX




No comments:

Post a Comment