Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh the Pretty!

Look at this blossom which is falling over our fence from next door!! Utterly gorgeous! Could it be any prettier? The little pom poms of pink which are waiting to open, then the soft fluttery flowers once they are .. this tree hangs over our gate, what a lovely welcome!




It reminds me of the soft pretties in my store and how much I love making them in gentle whispery light tones .. like this one: 


and another old favourite. 


Makes me realise how much I really love pink, and that happy feeling it gives you. I especially love it against black (I think that's the 80s girl in me) and with light blue. 

And here's a flashback watch and listen XX







3 comments:

  1. looks like a species of plum to me Jo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit ironic then considering my logo directly above isn't it doh! They do look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... i had one of the same trees in my front yard before the move and it was definately a plum... the possums loved them :D

    ReplyDelete