Friday, September 9, 2011

Rania

I love Rania, so pretty, delicate, great colouring. No, not this one, though she's quite lovely too.


The Rania to which I refer is the range of tiny floral fabrics made by Liberty of London. I like them for all the right reasons - they're pretty, they match a lot of clothing, lovely colour combinations, great for kids and adults .. and for slightly less 'right' reasons, they're darn easy to make into a button because you don't have to line anything up or centre anything .. yay! For all of those reasons, I love making things from this fabric. 

Things like earrings,



hair ties,




clips,


you know, all that stuff that I make. If I can, I'll use Rania. 

So I made a bunch of little sets that I'm selling over on Etsy and from my Facebook page, including this new version of the material (top pic) which I've not used before, which is a softer pink/grey/olive combination, divine! These sets are available for $10 per set. 






and while searching for more 'Rania' images on the net I also found this awesome Korean band. Hold onto your hats girls and boys, I wasn't offended by the raunchy dance moves, but I was offended by the awful lyrics!


No comments:

Post a Comment