Monday, September 19, 2011

Colour Blast

I just love that Spring is here and I'm quickly shedding my winter wardrobe of black black and oh .. light black ;) and out come the colours again.

I've made up some new necklaces - well, chokers really! and added them to my Etsy store. These look so gorgeous with a simple summer frock .. or for those who dare and do it well (I don't!) clash patterns and colours for an amazing look.

I loooooove these fabrics, particularly top left .. I only have one of these and I'm thinking of keeping it for myself :)


For a little extra colour *POP* on this weird windy hot day check out Kimbra, she's cute quirky and just gorgeous. I love the Kiwis as you all know!

Kimbra - Cameo Lover (Official Music Video) from Kimbra on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. I am all kinds of in love with these! WOW. Well done you. They are beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thank you! The fabrics are TDF :)

    ReplyDelete